Join Giving USA Foundation and The Giving Institute as experts explore the research and trends in workplace giving as revealed in Giving USA’s latest Special Report, “The Evolution of Workplace Giving” to be released November 5 on www.GivingUSA.org.
Giving USA’s special report on Workplace Giving shares data on how employee giving has been evolving, including:
- How employee giving reflects the attitudes of employees toward their employer
- The level of access employees are given with the organizations they are benefiting through workplace giving
- How the decisions are made about the recipients of workplace campaigns
- What employees are demanding and how companies are delivering to meet the changing needs for a win-win-win for the employee, company and non-profit organization
- The impact of workplace giving on employee retention and profitability when corporate social responsibility (CSR) efforts extend beyond workplace giving to overall business strategy, investments and governance
As workplace giving continues to evolve and change, it is vital for fundraisers, practitioners, and scholars to understand the changing business environment and the possibilities for workplace giving in the future.
- Una Osili, Professor of Economics and Associate Dean for Research and International Programs, Indiana University, Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- Laura Coy, Director of Philanthropy Strategy at William Blair
- Katie O’Brien-Jensen, Sr. Leader of Community Affairs at ITW
November 07, 2018 12:00 PM Eastern
The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago